Thursday, March 17, 2011

No silver bullet to prevent financial crises, says FSA chairman Lord Turner - Telegraph

No silver bullet to prevent financial crises, says FSA chairman Lord Turner - Telegraph

Is regulation the cause of financial crises? We see regulation (and regulators) increase in number daily while each crisis gets bigger than the last one. So, what is the point of it all? It doesn't seem to matter how big or how powerful the regulator is it can't stop the crises. I am sorry to have to disappoint you Adair but it hasn't worked, it isn't working and it won't work because you don't listen, hence the "Collective Intellectual Failure" described by Clive. Where is he now?

I thank you for supplying people like me with new business, consumer detriment will be paying my bills until I breathe no more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.